Registration fee for full participation includes publication of one paper, inclusion of a paper into Russian Science Citation Index database, attendance to congress sessions, congress proceedings package (program, published works, badge, certificate of a participant, notepad, pen), coffee break, dinner, internal transfer. Registration fee should be paid after the confirmation of article submission. The best papers will be published in the scientific journal "Science and Sport: Current Trends" (included into the Higher Attestation Commission list).Payment of the registration fee
Registration fee can be transferred by bank or you can make payment by credit card upon arrival to Congress. Payment by cash at the Congress venue will not be accepted. If you make the bank transfer, please indicate the purpose of payment, your full name and send the confirmation of payment to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment by cash at the Congress venue will not be accepted. Bank details for the payment of registration fee
Note: Bank details will be shared by Academy through web notifications and e-mail to all the participants, member universities and other stakeholders. Host organization
420010, Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan, 35 Universiade Village, Volga Region State Academy of Physical Culture, Sport and Tourism (Povolzhskaya GAFKSIT).
Web site: http://sportacadem.ru/
Tel.: (843) 294-90-02.
Contact person – Zotova Firuza Rakhmatullovna – Vice Rector for Research and International Affairs. Tel.: 8(843) 294-90-50.Requirements for papers:
1. Contents of the papers should conform to the main topics of the Congress. The submitted article should be previously unpublished and tested for plagiarism.
2. All papers should be in Russian or English.
3. Articles should have following sections: abstract, keywords, introduction, research methods and organization, research results, conclusions, references (optional).
4. Papers should contain a short abstract (120 – 150 words with spaces).
5. The actual text of the article may contain 3 full A4 pages, including references, tables and images.
6. Page setup: top, bottom, right, left – 2 cm.
7. Font type: Times New Roman 12 pt.
8. Single line spacing, full justification. Paragraph offset – 0,5 cm.
9. Papers should contain:
- Title of the paper (capital letters, bold, center alignment);
- Surnames and initials of the authors;
- Full official name of the organization;
- city/town and country
10. Text may contain graphs and tables in black and white (3 maximum), which should be marked in the article by references, e.g. Fig. 1, Fig. 2, Table 1, preferred formats .pdf, .jpg, .png.
11. Submission received after the deadline (March 30, 2020) and submission that do not follow the criteria will not be considered.